iFind You Close
Pitch Lab LIVE
at PODFEST 2020 | March 6, 2020 | Orlando, FL
Join us for our 1st annual event where we bring event coordinators, meeting hosts and speakers together to discover what it really takes to get on stage.
The Stage is Waiting for You
What is Pitch Lab?
Pitch Lab is proud to partner with Podfest 2020 to bring a one day experience that will deliver exceptional industry knowledge and cutting edge strategies to help speakers, founders, influencers and business owners who want to use public speaking to market their brand on stage. This event will answer the “HOW” and “WHAT IT TAKES” to get booked by event and speaker coordinators consistently.
Who Should attend?
- Founders who want to become known in their industry
- Influencers who want to grow their brand
- Business Owners who want to target their ideal audience
- Sales Professionals who want to diversify their markets
- Coaches who want to convert more clients
- Podcasters who want to grow their listener base
- Speakers who need more stages on their calendar
What You Can Expect
- Pitch strategies that will get you booked
- How to find speaking engagements
- What speaker and event coordinators are looking for
- How to monetize your speaking efforts
- Success stories on why speaking works
- What it takes to get on the TEDx stage
- Networking with other speakers and event decision makers
- Community and accountabilty to get you on stage
Hosted by Phylecia Jones
Phylecia Jones, is not only the brains and mastermind behind iFind You Close, she is also an accomplished two time TEDx speaker, national TV money contributor with Daily Blast Live, event emcee and Women in STEM advocate. After being featured on hundreds of stages in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, Phylecia realized the power of using the stage as a way of marketing to grow a business and brand. Phylecia holds a degree in Computer Science, a Masters Degree in Systems Engineering and is a former scientist for the US Navy. As the host of Pitch Lab, she is bringing over 18 years of research, analytics and entrepreneurship experience to those who want to want to use public speaking to share the message of their company, business or brand.
Early Bird RegistrationEnds December 31st
- Access to Pitch Lab and Main Stage Sessions
- Pre/Post Event Training Resources
- Facebook Attendee Group
- BONUS: PODFEST Creator Pass – Includes General Admission to Podfest 2020 including all breakout sessions and keynotes ($279 value)
- SPECIAL: Private Meetup During PODFEST
March 6th EvenT Agenda
Doors Open + Registration
Why Speaking Works + Speaker Success Stories
Breaking Down the Assets That Will Get You Booked Faster
Creating a Pitch Strategy That Works
Lunch + Networking
Coordinator Panel: Hear from speaker coordinators, event hosts and TEDx curators on what it takes to get on their stages
Dump Your Avatar and Find Your Industry: How to Search for Gigs
Q&A and 12 Month Action Planning
Location & Venue
ORLANDO WORLD CENTER MARRIOTT
Only minutes from the Disney theme parks, Orlando World Center Marriott features spacious hotel rooms with Marriott Revive® signature bedding, 55” smart TVs, mini-refrigerators, reading chairs, large desks and Wi-Fi. Upgrade to a room with views of the nightly laser light show or the pools. With an 18-hole golf course, gym, multiple outdoor pools, cabanas, two 200-foot waterslides, full-service spa and signature on-site restaurants and lounges, Orlando World Center Marriott offers everything to make your day an experience to remember!