The Best Tech Gadgets, Holiday Gift Guide for the Entrepreneur in Your Life
1. Tranesca Bluetooth Speaker with Lights
Tranesca's Bluetooth speakers are multifunctional without being oversized. Portable, with night lights and an alarm clock, this speaker gives a maximum of 4 ½ hours of listening time so you can listen while you work.
2. Tribe Water Resistant Cell Phone Armband
Tech lovers rarely leave their screens behind, but when they take a break, they want to ensure that whichever device they have on them is safe. This water-resistant armband is elastic, comes in 3 sizes, and still allows the screen to be touched while enclosed so tech lovers can exercise easily.
3. Kasa Smart Wi-Fi PlugSmart Wi-Fi Plugs are a growing trend, and the reason is they are highly functional yet economical. Kasa smart plugs turn regular household fixtures like lamps or fans into smart devices with one simple connection. By using an accompanying app or smart assistant, you can easily conserve energy with one swipe of your screen.
4. Lamicall Adjustable Phone Stand
Easily adjustable, made from sturdy metal, and switches between portrait and landscape, this phone stand is ideal for when you need to go hands-free while on video or streaming.
5. 2021 Apple iPad Pro 12.9 InchNow powered with the same M1 chip seen in the MacBook Air laptop Apple iPad Pro is versatile and comes complete with a stylus, edit video on the go, and Magic Keyboard ideal for pleasure and business.
6. HeadphonesNot just any headphones, but the Bose, Beats by Dre, or Sony variety. These high-end earpieces have the best noise cancellation, fine-tuned sonics, uncomplicated design, and superior listening quality so that you can be fully immersed in your audiobook or meeting.
7. Smart Watches
The perfect combination of health fusing with technology, a Fitbit, Apple, or Samsung Smartwatch does everything from check blood oxygen levels to sending you calendar reminders, telling time is the last thing on your mind when you wear one of these. But you will be much more health-conscious.
8. Lepow Portable 15.6′” Monitor
Compact, lightweight, and sleek, the Lepow portable monitor boasts an ultra hi-definition screen, multiple ports, and dual speakers. This mix of technology heaven makes it easy to extend your screen for business or fun while protecting your eyes using screen protection.
Find your next speaking gig with iFind You Close
Get access to over 20 NEW speaking opportunities from multiple industries, around the world, each month!